There is nothing better than sitting by a pool or lake with an ice cold Caesar in hand.
Now admittedly, majority of the time when I am making these cocktails I do a lot of it to taste so please feel free to adjust the measurements according to your tastebuds.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Tomato and Clam Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Celery Salt
- Montreal Steak Spice
- Pickle Juice (personal preference)
- Horseradish (personal preference)
- Ground Pepper
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Rim the glass with lime or lemon juice and coat with a mix of celery salt and Montreal Steak Spice
- Shake together 3 – 4 ice cubes, 1 cup of tomato clam juice, and 1 shot of vodka
- Add Worcestershire sauce (2 dashes), hot sauce (1 dash), pickle juice (half a tea spoon/optional), and horseradish (half a teaspoon/optional), then shake it all together
- Squeeze in one teaspoon of lemon juice and lime juice, add a pinch of ground pepper and Montreal Steak Spice, then stir
- Pour into rimmed glass, garnish with lemon wedge, lime wedge, and celery
- DRINK IT ALL UP!!!!!!!!!