Who doesn’t love a good ol’ fashioned homemade burger?
They’re thick, juicy, hearty and absolutely scrumptious.
Not too mention, they are simple to make and are easily able to be frozen for future meals – just separate each patty using parchment paper!
Keep on scrolling for the recipe my momma taught me!
- Ground Beef
- Bread Crumbs
- Hot Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese
- Your Fave Bun Choice
- Dice Onions
- Heat Barbecue
- Slice Tomatoes and Pickles (for toppings)
- Mix ground beef, chopped onions, and bread crumbs together
- Add two teaspoons of worcestershire sauce and a couple drops of hot sauce (if you like spice, feel free to add more… and if you don’t, feel free to exclude)
- Barbecue, plate and add toppings