Headed to Nashville? Take along this #CLTRAVELHUNT for a fun scavenger hunt / bucket list to complete on your Smashville trip!
- Take a *FUN* picture with an I BELIEVE IN NASHVILLE murale (there’s one in 12 South)
- Order a cupcake… out of the Cupcake ATM (12 South)
- Learn a line dance
- KARAOKE *** bonus point: if you do it at Santa’s Pub *** extra bonus point: if you get a picture of Santa – the owner of the pub
- Dance on a bar or on a stage
- Hang out at Red Door, befriend a local, find out where the hole in the floor is, and sneak a peek through it
- Get into the country spirit and slide into some cowboy boots and a cowboy hat and dance your heart out to some live music
- Take a picture with the Wings (in the Gulch)
- Get a picture with a cowboy or cowgirl
- Try Gator (if you’re a vegetarian or vegan… try something you’ve never ate before)
- HONKY TONK IT UP
- Devour a burger at Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint (if you like Mac & Cheese I suggest the Greg Brady)
- Walk down Broadway and jam out to some live music
- Hit up ACME and chill out on their rooftop patio
- Find your fave new band and snap a picture with them
- Catch a show or tour at the Grand Ole Opry or the Ryman (bonus point: if you check both venues out)
- Greek out at the Parthenon in Centennial Park
- Take a shot or sip on some Tennessee Whiskey
- Eat barbecue or drink a pint at Martin’s Bar-B-Que backyard beer garden
- Take a walk down Printer’s Alley (between 3rd and 4th avenue) *** bonus point: if you check out one of the awesome Jazz bars here
- Bluebird Cafe (***hint: you can only buy tickets for a week on the MONDAY and they sell out QUICKKKK)
- Splurge on some cowboy boots – my fave boot shop is Two Free Boots on Broadway!
Make sure to take lots of pictures and post on social media using the hashtag #CLTRAVELHUNT & tag me @KaitlinNarciso !!!
OH… & STAY STAF & HAVE FUN!!!