HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!!!!
Come stir up some of the best Fall cocktails with Persis and me in our Easy Fall Drinks Guide!
On the menu we have:
Apple Cider Mimosas
- Rim the flute with sugar and cinnamon, using water to bind the mixture to the glass
- Fill flute one quarter of the way full with apple cider and top with champagne
Apple Cider Sangria
- Fill large pitcher with fruit (oranges and apples)
- Mix in apple cider, white wine, and ginger beer
Hazelnut Coffee Dessert Shot
- In a saucepan on low heat, stir together instant coffee, Kahlua, and water
- Scoop out hazelnut ice cream
- Pour your hazelnut coffee syrup in a shot glass and when you’re ready to enjoy, simply pour over the ice cream
Pumpkin Spiced White Russian
- Shake together cream, Baileys, pumpkin pie spice, and vodka
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, and pumpkin pie spice